Unparalleled Savings! 1st, 4th & 7th ski day FREE & up to $40 (double discount period) savings every time you ski! Plus go Direct to Lift – just by linking your credit card.
- 3 FREE days The 3 Free Days can be redeemed at any RCR Western Resort.
- Cardholders receive their 1st, 4th and 7th ski days FREE and daily discounts every other day.
- Children 6-12 to get their very own RCR Kids’ Club Card FREE of charge. ($5 discount on full-day Child lift tickets at any RCR resort)
- Your Direct to Lift card can be linked to any major credit card at any of our resorts or at the Calgary office.
For more information visit the RCR Webstore. On sale until December 31, 2016.
It’s your last chance of the year to save on season ski passes and multi week Winter Sports School programs. Our Fall Season Pass sale is on until October 15th, make sure to order your pass before it’s over to save!
Multi week Winter Sports School programs are available for children as well as adults and all season passes come with over 20 member benefits including discounts on resort services, savings on food and beverage, free sticker, lanyard and more.
If you’re thinking of booking a ski getaway this winter, now is the time to do it! With Early Booking Vacation Offers available for Christmas and Family Week vacations, as well as special long stay savings packages and spring skiing trips with big savings!
Visit our Early Booking Offers page to book a getaway online or give our vacation specialists a call at 1-800-258-7669 to book over the phone.
Our winter Early Bird season pass sale ends on Saturday, June 25th, order your season pass or multi week ski school lesson online through the RCR Webstore before the deadline for the best savings of next season.
Don’t forget about those lessons! Get the kids in multi week programs or sign up for one yourself and brush up on skills. Kids & Teen lessons available as well as Powder Room Clinics (women only) and freeride club for adults. View and buy ski school programs through the RCR Webstore.
NEW this year buy a $500 Food & Beverage card for just $399 when purchased with your season pass! Find out more about this new Member Benefit and all the others on the RCR Webstore.
That’s what the experts are saying. And while many people across Canada may be rolling their eyes, for winter outdoor enthusiasts it’s music to their ears.
What is La Nina anyways?
La Niña is the positive phase of the El Niño Southern Oscillation and is associated with cooler than average sea surface temperatures in the central and eastern tropical Pacific Ocean. (According to Wikipedia)
Okay, but what does that really mean?
According to Dave Phillips, senior climatologist at Environment Canada – “In B.C. there is a high probability that we can expect a more frigid winter. A little cooler, a little bit more snow..”
Read more about what exactly La Nina means and more from Dave Phillips on the CBC website.
For a longer and even more scientific explanation of La Nina visit the Weather Network website.
La Nina = Happy Skiers & Snowboarders
Don’t forget to order your Kicking Horse Season Pass before the end of the Early Bird Season pass sale on June 25th – order online through the RCR webstore now!
For Immediate Release: May 24th, 2016
Early Bird 2016.2017 RCR Season Pass Sale on Now
The Resorts of the Canadian Rockies annual Early Bird season pass sale has begun. To take advantage of the best deal in skiing/riding in the Canadian Rockies, purchase your Fernie, Kimberley, Kicking Horse and Nakiska season passes before June 25th.
Here are some items you won’t want to miss with this sale;
- Free food (we knew that would get your attention). This season get over $100 in free food! Pre purchase a food card with your season pass to redeem at any RCR Food & Beverage outlet at our resorts – food cards are just $399 when purchased in conjunction with your season pass and are worth a full $500 to use at the resorts throughout the season.
- Get friends a great deal on skiing/riding too! Save up to 25% on family & friend lift tickets (no blackout dates)! When purchasing a season pass, up to 12 tickets can be purchased for family & friends for $74.95 and can be used through the entire season at all RCR resorts.
- Thinking of getting a Nakiska season pass? Don’t forget you can purchase two days of riding at one of our B.C resorts for just $69.95 for an adult. The Ski BC two day pass is valid all season long!
Purchase your season pass from the Skircr Online Store now.
What a great winter – thank you!
We love to share the many moments that matter, here are some of our guest moments from the past season;
About Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc.
Proudly Canadian, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. (RCR) is the largest private ski resort owner/operator in North America, owning six ski resorts across Canada, including Nakiska Ski Area in Alberta; Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and Kimberley Alpine Resort in British Columbia. RCR also owns and manages a number of hotels and golf courses, including Trickle Creek in Kimberley, and Wintergreen Golf and Country Club in Bragg Creek. RCR aims to provide each and every guest The Ultimate Experience.
For more information, please contact:
Senior VP Marketing & Resort Experience, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
Twitter – @PowderMatt • Powder Matt’s Blog • Powder Matt on Pinterest • Powder Matt on Google +
The RCR Rockies Card
The Best Deal in the Rockies
It’s simple – buy the card at a low cost and save all ski season long! Purchase a discount card online, by calling 1-800-258-7669 or through one of the retailers listed below – don’t forget to purchase yours before they go off sale on December 26th!
- 3 FREE Days
- 4 Great Resorts
- Up to $30 daily savings
- Direct to lift option
- FREE Kids Card (with purchase of adult)
The RCR Rockies Cards are only on sale until December 26th! Don’t miss out!
For more information and to buy online visit the RCR Webstore.
Also available at;
- Sport Chek
- Calgary Co-op
- Ski Cellar
- Ski West
- Gerick Sports
- Out of Bounds