Golden Ave and Columbia Valley View Dr.
Golden, BC V0A 1H0
Spoil yourself on your vacation by enjoying your own private luxury resort home. Ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms these resort homes are located in quiet residential settings, accommodating up to 12 people.
- 1601 Golden Ave – 4 bedroom, sleeps up to 11 guests, gas range, copper breakfast bar.
- Inukshuk Chalet – Timberframe cathedral style, views, 3 bedroom & lofted den, ensuite bathrooms, private hot tub, gas fireplace.
- Valley View Chalet – closest private home to base of the gondola, 5 bedroom, 8 bath, sleeps up to 15, hot tub, executive kitchen, steam room.
- Creekside Chalet – wooded location with privacy, games room, steam room, hot tub, media room, 6 bedrooms.
- The Dunvegan – Close to Dawn Mountain trails, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, split king beds.
- Anhert Residence – located in peaceful wooded setting, 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath, open kitchen, great for families, hot tub, sauna room
- The Couloir – timberframe, large windows, entertainment system, close to the village.
Golden, BC V0A 1H0
A secluded neighbourhood of 29 individual custom homes set in the forest at the base of Race Place ski run. The homes range in size from around 1600 up to 2400 sq. ft.
The development is crisscrossed by ski trails for easy ski in access. It is possible to ski out to the Gondola base or take a very short walk to the Pioneer chairlift. These 3 bedroom resort homes are located in quiet residential settings and can accommodate up to 8 people.
- Burgess House – 3 bedroom + 2 den, timberframe, celing to floor windows, fireplace, playstation 2, hot tub, BBQ.
- Rocking Horse Retreat – 3 bedroom, large windows, private hot tub, media center, pool table.
- Provencal House – short walk to gondola & village, fireplaces, laundry room, home theater system, Jacuzzi tub.